The last weeks all data from FindMyPast.co.uk has been analysed and processed with as result various new twigs and branches at various family trees in the English-speaking countries:
- Neuenhaus – descendants of Anthonie (1834) found in the UK (Kensington-London).
- Neuenhaus – there are two other small twigs found, Anton Cornelis Jozinus (1870) in California/Alabama and Jacobus (1878) in North Carolina, both with living descendants in the US.
- Zwartsluis – Egbert van Dorsten (1897) from Meppel left on november 16, 1926 to America – New Jersey with still an existing branch. This also applies for descendants of Roelof (1879) in Ontaria.
- Zwartsluis – descendants of Andries (1869) have emigrated to Canada-Alberta where the branch still exists.
- Zwartsluis – there’s a decent branch originated in New Zealand with descendants of Roelof (1866).
- Leiden – the grandson of ancestor Barent, Hermanus Bernardus (1766), who went to America has created a big branch with many descendants that originated in Stark – Ohio.
- Abroad – the tribe that originated from Oldenburg in Germany and settled in Minster (Auglaize) in Ohio has delivered a large tribe with the name Dorsten (so without ‘van’).